‘The Book of Style’ is a quick read and is loaded with useful tips and more importantly, action items. If you want to make a change in your life, you have to DO SOMETHING. Sure flipping through a book filled with pretty pictures is “inspiring” but without action, you don’t get results.
- Learn how to stop caring about what the tag says, and start understanding how clothes are supposed to fit and flatter your body.
- Actually enjoy shopping (what a concept) and start buying items that you’ll wear AND love.
- Find out the shopping secrets I live by when it comes to shopping for myself, and my Hollywood clients.
- Get dressed without stress or a significant time commitment with easy outfit formulas and techniques.
- Score useful tidbits like how much tailoring actually costs and how to get that red wine stain out of your favorite blouse.
- Turn off that little voice in your head that says “Am I too old to wear this?”
- Discover new ways to wear to wear what’s already hanging in your closet (hello, saving money.)